Homepage About me Satellitephotos Family Tree Sorbs/Wends Murphy's Laws Mandelbrot Mensa Riddles Links
On this site you can find the descendants, each with four generations, I know of Hansz Symank (born um 1660), wife unknown. By clicking on the names you can get a site with the descendants of the particular person.
Most of the data concering the german descendants I reconstructed from results the late Symank-researcher Gerhard Simmank published. The informations about the american descendants were substantially delivered by american family researchers.
Probably, there are several mistakes and certainly a lot of gaps. Therefore, I would appreciate each correction or addition.
to the descendants of Hansz Symank
the list of names concerning Hansz Symank
search in the list
to the Sy-i-m(m)ank in Germany
to the Sy-i-m(m)ank in America
to my family tree
"born: after" means, that at least the year of birth is known.
1) Anna GROLMUSS (born: 03 Nov 1771 in Kotitz - died: 27 Aug 1815 in Nechern)
oo Andreas SYMANK (born: 10 Nov 1764 in Nechern - died: 01 Mai 1813 in Nechern)
2) Johann SYMANK (born: 16 Feb 1798 in Nechern)
oo Anna HERZOG (born: 1795 in ?)
3) Maria SYMANK (born: 1820 in ?)
oo Johann KUHRIO (born: 1816 in ?)
3) Andreas SYMANK (born: 1824 in ?)
oo Maria HANTUSCH (born: 1827 in ?)
4) Andreas SYMANK (born: 1848 in ? - died: 1852 in ?)
4) Anna Maria SYMANK (born: 1850 in ?)
4) Carl Wilhelm SYMANK (born: 1853 in ?)
3) Anna SYMANK (born: 1826 in ?)
oo Michael DUDE (born: 1823 in ? - died: 1871 in ?)
2) Maria SYMANK (born: 26 Feb 1804 in Nechern - died: 02 Jan 1808 in Nechern)
2) Andreas SYMANK (born: 16 Okt 1811 in Nechern)
In case of questions or suggestions just write an email to me.
Nothing more to come! (-to the top-)
As I said! (-to the top-)