Homepage About me Satellitephotos Family Tree Sorbs/Wends Murphy's Laws Mandelbrot Mensa Riddles Links
On this site you can find the descendants, each with four generations, I know of Hansz Symank (born um 1660), wife unknown. By clicking on the names you can get a site with the descendants of the particular person.
Most of the data concering the german descendants I reconstructed from results the late Symank-researcher Gerhard Simmank published. The informations about the american descendants were substantially delivered by american family researchers.
Probably, there are several mistakes and certainly a lot of gaps. Therefore, I would appreciate each correction or addition.
to the descendants of Hansz Symank
the list of names concerning Hansz Symank
search in the list
to the Sy-i-m(m)ank in Germany
to the Sy-i-m(m)ank in America
to my family tree
"born: after" means, that at least the year of birth is known.
1) Anna Rosina KERN (born: 17 Aug 1755 in Bischdorf)
oo Johann SYMANK (born: 13 Feb 1750 in Kittlitz)
2) Christoph SYMANK (born: 23 Mär 1777 in Kittlitz)
2) Johann SYMANK (born: 20 Sep 1778 in Kittlitz)
oo Anna Christiana WÜNSCHE (born: 26 Mai 1782 in Plotzen)
3) Johann Traugott SYMANK (born: 13 Mai 1803 in Plotzen - died: 24 Dez 1875 in Eibau)
oo Johanna Elisabeth SCHNEIDER (born: 13 Sep 1805 in Eibau - died: 25 Jan 1886 in Eibau)
4) Emil SYMANK (born: ? in ?)
oo ??? ??? (born: ? in ?)
4) Ernst Wilhelm SYMANK (born: 28 Dez 1836 in Eibau - died: 21 Jul 1896 in Bautzen)
oo Selma Friedericke Louise WEIGAND (born: 05 Jun 1838 in Bautzen - died: 04 Mai 1911 in Bautzen)
4) Gottlieb Ernst SYMANK (born: 02 Jul 1844 in Eibau - died: 16 Jun 1921 in Großenhain)
oo Emma Luise BERGER (born: 01 Feb 1846 in Ponikau - died: 17 Feb 1916 in Großenhain)
In case of questions or suggestions just write an email to me.
Nothing more to come! (-to the top-)
As I said! (-to the top-)